Wednesday, July 11, 2007

sleep and dreams.

So i had two dreams last night!
2
and i remember them!

One was scary

We were all going somewhere, i can't remember exactly where but we had to get their by car or bus or what not.
So everyone was hoping in cars and i couldn't get myself a ride. =(
and i knocked on someones window and they completely ignored me, it was emma's window.
Hodo drove past me in her white 4WD ...
Then there was still suemin and i can't remember who else still sitting on the steps of the school. So i joined them. I don't know what happened but by night time it was me and a few random people there but there were very few of us. The school had very bright lights and i was trying to sleep in the front of the school yard. Then i was trying to sleep in this chair thing at the front and trying to avoid the light coming from the school. Then sue min walks past me and she had just returned to school from i don't know where. But she asked me why i was there and not in the school because its dangerous where i was so close to the road. I said to her i'll be fine.
Then suddenly this man comes next to me and he said something and i got scared and i jumped out of my chair and stood there then he came after me and i tried to run. Then i couldn't run and he grabbed me and i looked at him and it was will smith ..... LOL!!
but it was so scary! then i started screaming at sue to help me, so she chucked bottles and random stuff at the man, from like a distance of 5 m and whilst sitting, totally missed. Then suddenly i started floating up and the man was still holding on to me so i assumed this was his way of kidnapping me! then yeah i was so scared. Then i woke up!
and i was like O_O_O_O_O_O and i could still feel the grip around my arms.

Anyways then i couldn't sleep!
then when i did
I dreamed i was walking down my road and i jumped and i started flying through the air like 2m from the ground, it was quite fun. Then i did some flips. Then in front of me where all these smashed cars halfway in the dirt ground and i tried to find people inside because i thought they were car crashes but no-one.

okay thats it

<33

2 comments:

okay hodan said...

i would never drive a 4wd LOL
when i get enough money, i'm getting a hybrid car LOL
poor annie, what does it mean?

Annie said...

haha i looked it up in dream meanings dictionary and apparently i am overworked and should relax a little
LOLOLLL
and apparently i have a new sense of freedom
(SO TRUE, with my dad now not home 24.7 =))

LOLL
i want a smart car so i can save petrol LOL!