Saturday, July 28, 2007

Amy's Birthday!

Yes yesterday was Amy's birthday! OHYAY

and there was cake!!
and the cake was so nice, especially the cream!!!
anyways i couldn't post photos yesterday because my net was so slow it was quite unbearable.

SO photos today!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
amy and cake and card!! LOL

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
mmm cake .. tiramisu inside!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
making a birthday wish? "please give me 100 for hsc, 99.9 is good too!" LOLOL

Anyways life has been relatively boring, i've been hyper all week, i don't know why. But it might be because of my excessive eating. =(

I can't stand maths! its really annoying me, i can't seem to do algebra! stupid simple equations!!

General maths is sooo general that you think its a trick question so you try and do complex things but in the end they were just asking you for something simple like Pythagoras's theorem! =.=

I have yet to read happy potter, i think i will wait until after trials.

Speaking of trials ..

OMFGWTFBBQ I HAVEN'T STARTED STUDYING!!
and i've been extensively bludging in economics, drawing title pages =.=
I'm so worried =(
what am i to do? AWWS.

My nose seems to be running
and i am hungry.

Oh what to do what to do.

Also i have english and ancient on the same day and maths and economics on the same day, isn't that just the best!
lets just get all the subjects that annie is failing in and just for fun put them on the same day!!!
maths and eco = dying in.
english and ancient = i grazed my knee on the 50% mark.

So as you can tell i'm drowning in doom.

We received our UAC books and we get 9 choices and we also have to pay to apply =.= what if you don't get in? ISN'T THAT A WASTE?

Anyways i want to do computer science at UNSW or macquarie uni. UNSW = 85. MAQU = 77.
LOL and as a safety net (because careers advisor advised us to have one) i will be putting .... accounting *shivers and spasms* as my 9th preference.

As for the rest i have no idea, i only have 2 preferences at this moment in time, wait three with *starts spasming again* accounting ...

Maybe i'll put that visual communications course there hmm. Its so high though at 90.15 =.=

Anyways! it is time to be off!

be jolly people!

<33 annie - who spasms whenever *starts spasming* accounting is mentioned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOMAN!!

I'm as stressed as you!! And what do I do? I went and procrastinated and checked out your blog!!

O_O

I HAVE EXT MATHS AND ECO ON THE SAME DAY!! Isn't that JUST as bad?!!? (or even worse ahaha!!)

I'm aiming for a UAI between 83-95!!! I *think* I'm going to macquarie Uni, since the UAI's are lower AND they are pretty famous for commerce subjects.. =D

WELL OFF TO STUDYING!! And I'm afraid an accounting degree might kill your life. LOL!

jkylk said...

That looks like a scrumptious cake. Mmm... Hehehe

Annie don't stress. I agree that the trials are more frustrating than the HSC yet did you know with the scaling you won't do as bad as you think you will. So you should relax.

Well "no loss no gain" so yes Study hard!! But remember to prioritize and balance things well. (that is the three things and the like) In that way i am sure you'll be fine!!

Good luck!! And have fun!

Smile and the world will smile with you! =D =D =D hehehe

Annie said...

anita: lol yeah lets just all go to MAQU LOLOL
YEAH but then i also got eng and ancient on same day =(
LOL i am aiming for in the 80's LOLOL
HAHA YES GO STUDYING HAHAHAHAHA
accounting LOL *spasms*

janita: lols mhmm the cake was SO AWESOME!! OHGOSH!!
lol hahaha yes the scaling will probably be worse hahaha!!
yes i shall study hard as really can't do much else hahaha
when i smile everyone looks at me weirdly because im usually over-smiling LOLOL