Saturday, July 21, 2007

PHOTOSPHOTOSPHOTOS

I've scanned school photos. Normal and muck-up.
And just for fun
yes just for a little bit of fun!
i also scanned year 8 photos! LOLOLS
year 8 because i don't have year 7 as i had forgot my money that day, soo UPSETTING!

anyways! here they are


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
see two copies?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
LALALA twooo copies!!!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
muck up
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
normal one

LOL jess is always lopsided, every single year! except in the year 8 one you can't tell because shes on the side.
i look quite retarded as i am lost!
the muck up one, see if you can find me! LOLOl
parambir at the bottom in muck up LOLOL

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

i am literally unrecognisable in the year 8 ones.
AND PEOPLE LOOK SO FUNNY!!
ANITA! LOLOL

sorry people
this is the biggest i can upload them, despite them being bigger when i scan them!

<33

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

omfg. i look so effin.. FAT IN THE YR 8 FOTO *hidez*
lol ahhhz. annie. i like ur new blog... but i HATE ancient.
xx

Annie said...

LOLOLOL
itsok
EVERYONE WAS FAT=.= haha
darn BABY FATS!! LOLS
thankyou
i hate ancient too haha

Anonymous said...

There is one particular photo, i think it's year 8 too, where i actually do possess a double chin. Never would have believed it myself if i hadnt bought the damn photo.

everyone hates ancient. i did hatty's legacy today. no idea what it is really, or what it means, but it's "done".

:)

Annie said...

ahahhas
dude my year 8 one ... i honestly don't know who it is but it doesn't look like me!! AT ALL! LOLS
I WANT THAT DOUBLE CHIN PHOTO! i WANT THE PROOF! HAHAS

yes damn ancient. i see .. she had a legacy? riight ... "DO IT OR I'LL ROLL OVER YOU!!"

Anonymous said...

annie, are you laughing at me?

SIGH!!!

its hard to believe I looked like that once...

==

its good that you dont have a copy of the yr7 photo LOL!!!!

okay hodan said...

annie, those pictures are ghastly.
i cant even look at myself. infact, you can hardly see me.why am i squinting? why am i looking half down? is it jsut me or do i look fatter?
holy moley.
i dont even recgonise half the people.

Anonymous said...

anita: YES I AM LAUGHING AT U
AHHAA
SO FUNNY!
i want yea r7 photo!!!

hodo: LOL yes i know
imagine the year 7 ones! HAHAS. i believe u are squinting and no ur not fat! =.= HAHA

jkylk said...

Errr for the year 8 photo. Where are u?? Are you in the second photo fourth row from the bottom, second from the right. In the tunic??? LOL Hahahahahaha... i can't see you!! LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL
I AM
SITTING HAHA
I AM LITERALLY UNRECOGNIZABLE! LOL
yeah you won't know! haha
ever
cuz it totally doesn't look like me!

jkylk said...

I found you!!!

You are third from the right!! LOL

Anonymous said...

sitting yes .. doesn't even look like me!
I MEAN WHERE DI MY FRINGE GO?