Monday, July 16, 2007

A change

yes i felt like a change.

Mainly because the old layout was beginning to irritate me with tis colours
so now we have this simple black and white thing with a extremely simple banner at the top.

=D

I finished the "into the world" thing i was drawing haha

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Its slightly big and full of trademarks but hey! i feel the need to protect my work that took quite a while to do but isn't all that great anyways.

Nothing has been happening, i've been experiencing this major down where i can't get myself to do work and i constantly find myself staring into space.

My head feels very big and empty.
poo

i don't like this feeling!

its like being overcome by extreme lazyness, so extreme that you can't call it lazyness. Its almost something else.

Anyways i can't get myself to finish the stupid ancient history speech!
i just hate it so much!

School is tomorrow!
CAN U BELIEVE IT PEOPLE?

<33

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY COWWWWWW!!

that looks awesome!!

You know why I like it so much? The colours all just fit in so nicely and its all bright and happy and what not!

LOL!!

Is this for a project? If so, I can assure you that the teacher will be amazed!!!

YES ITS TOMORROW! -____-"
Mixed feelings but BRING IT ON!!
We can ace it right? *nods* =D

Annie said...

LOL
thank you anita!
no it was just for some fun! HAHAHAHS

i like the colourfulness too! HAHAHS

WE BETTER ACE IT! OH GOSH

Anonymous said...

oOooh~ Nice layout. Very simple indeed XD & I really like your "into the world" thing horhors~ It's so colourful & cartoony XD I LIKE I LIKE ^^

Annie said...

lols
i felt the old one was extremely cluttersome so i changed it LOLS

thank you liiillians! haha

Anonymous said...

hahah
goodjob annie banny!
school tmr!!!!!!!!!! blehhH!!! i wanna cry now!
but i get you see you!!! hahahah.. so not too bad =)

jkylk said...

Hahahaha Have fun at school tomorrow! =O LOL

I like this layout better. Easy to read! +D

Annie said...

julia" haha
thank you!
YEAH I DUN WANNA GO SCHOOl
but then i wanna see friends!
AHHAHAS

janita: haha
i will not have fun!
yes i like this layout better too haha
its less cluttery!