Monday, July 9, 2007

dundundundunnnn

I hate this weather
i am unable to do any work!!
i tried to start some economics this morning, not only did it bore me out but the rain plummeted and so did my feel to work.

I've been looking at alot of digital art lately, with people drawing people and stuff
and it was soo skillful! and great!
mostly because they use tablets (those pen thingos u plug into ur computer and it senses ur pen pressure and such) but i only have a mouse and a mouse tablet so its no use.

But then i talked to someone who did it with mouse and it looked AWESOME except she didn't tell me how she did it. Just how long it took. 17 hours! O_O

I decided to try it for myself, i randomly got a picture of pete wentz. It was either pete or chad michael murray, but his hair would be abit hard to draw so i did pete wentz.

Anyways! i completed in 5 hours
YAY

So here it is.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




and for the nice colourful "into the world" one, i finished it! =)
but that will be saved for tomorrow or something haha

Anyways i have alot of note reading and writing to do ... *le sigh*
<33

2 comments:

okay hodan said...

that's pretty good annie
except his eyes are a bit too far apart
but me likes
good job!
my foot is itchy.

Annie said...

haha
its cuz theres no texture
in the middle bit in between his eyes
thus making his eyes appear far apart LOl
thank you hodo!
scratch ur foot!
mhmm! only thing to do!