Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Not such a fantastic day. Except the free.

Yes today was a really bad day, overall. Except for my free which made up for it! LMAO!!

First period was maths and we had the substitute we had on friday and he was picking on me! despite the fact the other side of the room were being noisy and everything! i swear he was only picking on me because of the fact he knew he couldn't control the others. Lame. It was so funny! christina left the room and they hid all her stuff like she did to iris. Then she came back and decided to be a sook and stand there and go "no im not looking for them!" and yeah i don't know what happened in the end. While i was packing my things up at the end of class, i see this thing crawling on my skirt and IT WAS A COCKROACH!!! it was small but nevertheless it was a cockroach and i start freaking out and i hit it away and it flew onto zohours seat and yes we decided to just move away from there. CREEPY! and gross.

Then second was eco which was really boring, i am extremely uninterested in all this climate stuff. I would do things to help the environment but learning about how it helps and the schemes the government has created to help the help is just boring. Inflation was much more interesting!!
Then we had our free!! so sarah, shaheen, sue-min (JIGGER), susan, vivian and i went down to the plaza to eat! We completely pigged out! we all decided to buy something and share it. In the end we had pizza, tuna pasta salad, potato salad, honey chicken, friend rice and some beef thing. IT WAS SO NICE AND IT MADE ME SO EXTREMELY FULL! I swear that was the best, i decided to take a photo to commemorate the moment. Then sarah went to get a haircut and shaheen and i went back to school.

Last was ancient history which was VERY BLUDGY and we took all these photos. Ancient history is going by really fast, so yes much catch up! LOL. And archana was stapling everyones hair, it was like some weird fashion trend. It cut their hair aswell!! julia, alex and sadhanna put alot in their hair, like loonies. I have to say it looked RIDICULOUS!

Then on the train there was this guy with the BIGGEST MONOBROW EVER. Its like john howards two eyebrows times by two to create this line the size of the Greenwich meridian! It was also the hairiest in the middle, making it even worse. The guys friend also had this monobrow, i think their monobrows could attach to each other and they can skip with it.

Anyways! there has been this creepy stalker dude that has stalked me on the train from seven hills to blacktown since i was like what in year 8? He is obviously mentally disabled but he sure knows how to stalk without making it obvious *sarcasm* he seriously scares me because he has a yucky mouth and talks to me and follows me and looks at me in a creepy way! i was once with triptas and he came on and he stood next to me and started staring and i was like "FUCK OFF!" because his creepyness was getting to much, unfortunately he didn't get the point and was like "hey don't need to be so ... "something something i can't remember. Anyways today he got on the train and i decided to turn around to face outside but it was too late, he had seen me. Then he came up next to me holding the pole next to me and being freaky!!! and he goes "who do u think will win tonight? the blues versus queensland" and i was like inside *OHPLEASEHELPMESOMEONE!* and then i could feel him behind me and i was getting WAY TO CREEEPED OUT!! so then i turned around the other way and went to the other side of the carriage and faced that window on the opposite end. While i walked, he directly followed me and went next to me again!!! AHHH i was gonna die. Then he was like talking nonsense again. After a while of me creeping out and thinking about changing carriages he goes "take your time driver" AND I WAS LIKE OMGOMG *DIES HE IS GONNA RAPE ME!! LMAOLMAO!! then when we are arriving at blacktown he goes "i'm gonna get off at blacktown" and he did and he was following me up the stairs and i got so scared that i half-stacked it. HE HAS BEEN CREEPING ME OUT FOR YEARS AND I WANT TO LIKE TELL HIM TO GET LOST!!

I remember once i changed carriages twice!! AND HE STILL FOLLOWED ME! then i had to trick him by going down one and then up the other to go back! because seriously he is sooooooo creepy. I'm like O.O *wimper*

neways photos!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
FOOOD GLORIOUS FOOOD!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
julia and her stabled hair LMAOLMAO

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hodo and penny being nuns haha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
LMAOLMAO!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hodo the pirate!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
HODO THE WHOOPI GOLDBERG!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
bronwyn with archana's funny glasses that make your eyes big!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me and julia! HAHA

<33

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no comments??

i like ze pictures, very amusing lol

is is just a coinsidence that he catches your train? perhaps you should catch ANOTHER train.

lol, i read this blog about 2 days ago so i'm sorry if i get my info wrong lol

Anonymous said...

Hey annie,
how u doin? long time no talk.i was just goin through my friends blog and came up with urs... OMG... dat guy is still following u????? i still remember that guy following u and staring at u. lol. i still remember when u ran out of the train soo quick so he couldnt see u or somethin. lol. aww poor u. i rekon when he follows u and its obvious, u should just tell him F* off and threaten him that u'll tell the police if u see him there again.
anwyays.... takecares.. miss ya heaps.. good luck with yr 12.
mwa
keep in touch
xx
Trip