Wednesday, May 9, 2007

162 days

till the hsc. =) yes i counted
WOOT TO ANNIE. LOl

anyways, today i came home all joyous and happy. Not because we are getting our jerseys tomorrow but because my dad wouldn't be home, or so i thought. But alas he was and my mood quickly died and i was all depressed. Argh i hate him being at home, it makes life so much more harder. It mean i have to cook rice and everything just because he is at home and chop stupid vegetables for dinner and have boring dinner. But when he isn't home i can just cook whatever i want and eat it and later on my mum can come home and eat whatever she wants! its just so much more peaceful! also i can get work done without being disturbed by his annoying bickering and overwhelming annoyingness, he is like having a little brother or something. he is incapable of doing anything himself. Also his trumpeting pisses me off cuz its so loud and personally he sucks bad at it. Then he likes to show off and ARGHH I AM SO ANNOYED!!

Today was a pretty ordinary day.
Besides from some funny quotes.
anita - about not having maccas for a long time "isn't it chicken McChicken meal?"
jasmine - on her spider tattoo sarah gave her "i'm spider woman .... ssszzzz" LOLOL
archana - on if she was addicted to nicotine "if i were a cigarettest ..... "

overall, funny funny day.
HORHORHOR.

I am still not bothered to blog plus i have to chop stupid veges and cook the rice for dinner. =.= i am so not in the mood. I CAN'T STAND HIM BEING AT HOME ALL THE TIME OMG.

Our jerseys look nice! photos tomorrow! WOOOTZAR.

Maths is pissing me off, just when i thought i had a grip on maths and i would no longer be on the road to failure and i am now walking on the yellow brick road, i was wronged! we started doing median regression lines and ohmygod i do not know how to do it, i keep getting it wrong despite me doing things right, at least i thought they were right. Its frustrating me and my dad is playing trumpet now and its getting on my nerves.

Also this short boy gave me a dirty on the bus, stupid short boy, watch me tower over you! he is so tiny and he reaked of curry. I've seen him and his sister and they are both the same i think they have a slight midget gene in them. Also on the bus some guy at the back was talking loudly about comments on myspace and how some guy was fat he described it something like this "he isn't skinny! he has a stomach and some assss man!!" i immediately thought ... ohh GAYGAYGAY. The way he said it too, made me laugh.

ok i think you can all tell im not up to the mood.

toot toot.
<33

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annies.
I am so tired *yawns*
YAY FOR JERSEYS!! wootness! About bloody time too =.="
LOL at Archana's quote. Yes, if only she were...

I don'y like what we do in maths. I wish it was all that simple junior stuff again.

Annie said...

hahhaa yes u must be tired after hearing about the holocaust ... i mean all that GASPING LOLOL!!

ahhaha u had to hear jasmines and anita's in life because it was also the way they said it LOLOL.

maths needs to be simple yes, i mean we do general for a reason!! lol

okay hodan said...

oi! we had a fasinating conversation in ancient today!

i haven't had a chicken McChicken in a looong time...

okay hodan said...

p.s maths isn't that bad. correlations only took about 2 lessons lol

Annie said...

haha yes hodo! I LOVE BITCHING ABOUT MY FATHER! LOL cuz he has so many flaws! hahahas
wooots it was a fun convo
LOLOL

i haven't had one in a long time either! HAHAHA

i keep getting it wrong!