Monday, May 7, 2007

LOOKIE! its MONDAY!

You know what, even i'm starting to feel the death of my blog.
I probably won't blog so often now, because i actually don't feel like it! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DON'T GET COMMENTS.

I think i am seeking attention? how sad.

I had a free first period! yay! and while going to school i bought a bar of chocolate and a pack of lollies. I ate the whole bar in like some 5 minutes! btw its only 30grams, but still its alot!

Anyways, my first period was english! horhor and it was so boring. I'm getting sick of strictly ballroom now, its just boring me out. Also i can't believe how many techniques there are! also the amount of repeated techniques and stuff that the teacher randomly notices while the class is sitting there going .. "Oh OH!!! WOW" =.= we feel stupid. LOl

Then it was maths, equally as boring. Sarah was meant to tell me something! LOL But she forgot now.

Then it was HOME TIME! YAY!! iris went to eat pho!! at PHO-KING LOLOL! i really feel like eating pho now. hmm.

Anyways went to the korean store again and got another bar of chocolate and also got myself a freaking double choc ice cream or something. Oh i have eaten so much chocolate i think tomorrow morning i will break out! in this pimple fest! and when you pop the pimples, chocolate might ooze out! hhaha no more chocolate annie.

Also the board of studies released hsc exam time tables so i shall see them.

PEOPLE PAY FOR YOUR BLOODY JERSEYS!!! BEFORE I SUFFOCATE U WITH MY JUMPER. LOLOL

as you can tell its been a reallly really boring day!

this is the other photo but with blue eyes. haha

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

<33

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for reminding me annie!

I finish my HSC on 6th NOV!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO =DD

I cant wait for that day.. but then thats ages away ==

YES YES YES!! I WANT MY JERSEY!! T__T

Annie said...

HAHA I FINISH ON 9th!! HOW GAY? LAST DAY OMG. LOL
haha yes long time mate

WOOOT JERSEY ME WANTS ME WANTS

Anonymous said...

MUHAHAHA i finish on the 2nd xD

okay hodan said...

grrr we both finish on the 9th =/

i have about 6 days to study for ancient history ahaha and i'll probably need it too

*sigh*

6 months from tomorrow and this is all over for the both of us =p

Annie said...

cyn: damn u! LOLOL!!

hodo: haha 152 days to go! LOLS
well i dont have that many dayds for ancient as i have eco lOLOL