Friday, November 9, 2007

HSC IS OVER!!

Yes my hsc is finally over!!!

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

i can't wait! to clean up my room .... hahaha

Anyways i am so incredibly excited at the fact that it is over!! because its been well ... forever.

So this morning it was raining like there was no tomorrow and i was having the worst day aswell!

In the morning i woke up and i had barely had any sleep because i was stressed and excited and well it caused a really retarded emotion! haha

Then i forgot my phone! omg then my dad was all annoyed aswell and he accidentally locked me inside the car! because he thought i had gotten out! omg! On the train this guy stole my space and he hit me with his umbrella and smelled like hair dye =.=. Stinky old guy! He ruined the train ride! he sort of just came in and stood there so i was forced to move or else i had to be uncomfortable with him being in my private space!

Then i get to school and i see hodo and things become better already!

Finally it was time for the exam!!! OMG i was soo excited. however this art exam was harder than art exams usually are !! SHOCK HORROR! also jasmine came late! TSKTSK JASMINE! its the hsc omg.

Finally it was over and i couldn't hold my excitment in and i went outside and everyone was there and it was soo great! TOO GREAT! then i went to sign out with monica and i signed out of everything! So i am officially emancipated from the school! The signing out process was quite overated, the office lady took the sheet and went "okay your done" i was standing there thinking "wheres my parade?" LOLOL!!

Then i went with monica, jessica and jasmine to get my eyebrows done!! and monica drove the BMW 4WD today! I WAS SOO EXCITED!! anyways its a very nice car! NICE NICE NICE!!

The eyebrow lady was so pro! she threads it and it was sooo incredibly pro! watching monica was scary, it looked painful but when i did it wasn't painful. Just sometimes it hurt but usually it didn't so it wasn't that bad and it didn't hurt jasmine either but for some reason it hurt jess and she had like red dots. I think she may have sensitive skin! :O

Anyways i am no longer hairybrowed now and yeah.... it will grow back though.

Anyways then we went to eat at this random hungry jacks! LOL and we chatted and it was all amusing.

Then monica drove jess, jas and i to parra and we shopped around and found hodo, trishy, shashee and steph! in jayjays. Then i wanted to watch good luck chuck but no one could or would watch it with me!! LOL damn shopping *glares*

After a while jess and jas got tired and they went home.

Then we went around and around and went to city beach where we started playing with the game consoles! LOL it was quite fun actually! The tony hawks was good but the car racing was dodgy because the controller was so weird, the car barely moved! and it wouldn't turn either. So really in the end u always ended up doing donuts which were quite pathetic because then you couldn't turn around to get back on the track again!!

Then suddenly trishy took out a package!! and it was their birthday present for me!! i was SHOCKED and EXCITED! :O!!!!!!! and it was awesome. . . till i opened it!

I opened it and i took the whole thing out and i was like aww because they got me this mario shirt which is cool and then under the mario shirt WAS THIS BRIGHT RED G-STRING!! i almost had a heartattack!!! and i wouldn't touch it!! it scares me!!! its soo KINKY OMG. i can't even stand to look at it!! LOL ewww .... they also got me candy handcuffs!!! LOL the kinkyness!

And then i realized at citybeach they check bags and i was like omg i dont want them to be like seeing i have a g-string in my bag!! so i wrapped it back in the wrapping paper! LOLSS!! Anyways ... i don't like touching it!! LOL ITS SOO EWWY OMG!! i am so immature. LOL

Then more walking and shopping lol! got a necklace for formal YAY!

And it was hometime as everyone was tired and there wasn't anything to do hehe.

YAH YAHH

AND TOMORROW I AM OFF TO HONG KONG!

let the shopping begin!

<33

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahahaha
don't pretend you didnt enjoy your g-string and hancuffs!!! LOL!!!
have fun! i shall miss you 'cause there will be no one online for a whole week. noone to talk to about grey's lol
aww.
have fun!

Anonymous said...

OMG ANNIE!! HAVE FUN IN HK!!

I was at parra today too!! too bad I didn't "bump" into you cos I saw belle and cat ;)

CONGRATS ON FINISHING UR HSC!! LOL

HAVE FUN IN HK OKAY OKAY?!?! =D

Annie said...

hodie: LOLOL!! I DO NOT
IT SCARES ME!! the handcuffs not so bad because i like candy haha
so i just .. eat it HAHAHAS!!
yes shall miss you too!
AND I DONT WANNA MISS GREYS =(
hahas

anita: LMAOO I SHALL!! HAHA
i know! we saw like other people! I FORGOT WHO! HAHA
parra is a big place i guess! HAHAHHAS
YAY! THANK YOU ANITA! CONGRATS TO U TOO!!
ahhaa! ORIGHTY!

Anonymous said...

*tsktsk*
don't lie annies, you're already enjoying the handcuffs and g-string. don't forget to pack them!!

hehe. oh, my. this is too much fun for someone so tired.

I finished a week ago and I am crashing with you!

Annie said...

LOLLS
NOO THEY SCARE MEE! HAHAHA
itsok i haven't packed them! LOLLSS
i reckon! IT IS TOO MUCH!! LOLSSS

hahahas crashing with me? AS IN? LMAOLMAO!!