Tuesday, November 13, 2007

=D im in Macau!

yes!

i am still alive! HAHAS

IM IN MACAU ATM! which is this island near hong kong and we got here via boat from hong kong. Now i know you all just imagined me in this little dingy boat being driven by an old man with an oar... BUT NO! its a ferry .. much like those speedboat looking, sleek ferries in sydney haha! not those green ones ahaha ...

yeah anyways the air is reallly bad here ... because you can smoke anywhere and everywhere and at anytime. It freaking stinks. People smoke here ... like they breathe .. all the time. All the men sound like darth vader because of excessive smoking! LOLS

but yeah! the view from where i am sitting is sooo freaking awesome ... u shall see when i post a picture when i get back. they have no like photoshop on the computer so i can't resize my images lol!

and i have cousins! LIKE ALL MALE COUSINS! except one female cousin which was the one who got married. AND FECK! she was so pretty!!!!!!!!! i took excessive amounts of photos! shall post when get back! haha

did i mention i am super tired? i cannot sleep! because well .. first two nights .. auntie was snoring! and then last night mother was snoring! so yeah ... its abit frustrating for me! and this morning i saw i had big eyebags .. then i was like :O FORMALL FORMALLL!!!

I am having so much fun here! I LIKE HAVING COUSINS!! that are fun! LOLS and like yeahh ... not boring like the sydney cousins haha! and like SO MANY COUSINS! andaround my age? i think they are older but they look like my age haha!

also cousins got a dog and the dog i have been nice to it lOL and then yeahh my mum hates it! LOL!! its a jack russell mized with bulldog i think? cuz its short and has big beady eyes! LOLS
anyways my mum just hit me before in like a playful way and the dog ran up and started barking at my mum LOL!! and yeah aww nice doggie ahahaha

Well today shall be shopping! then ... no idea. HAHAS

WOO HAVING COUSINS IS SOOO COOL! LIKE OMG!! its not lonely! heheheh

OKAY EVERYBODY! TAKE CARE!

<33

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao
sounds fun!
you're super excited about these cousins, why dont you just sneak one in? LOL
try not to get cancer mmk? lol or start smoking i dunno. i dont think i'd like it if you spoke like darth vader.

Anonymous said...

LOL ANNIE!!

YOU SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE HAVING SO MUCH FUN!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Why are you so fascinated that you have some "fun" cousins?!?! LOL!

Well, when are you coming back!??! I'm waiting "patiently" for your next blog with pictures!!! yay!!

see you soon!! less than one weeek! =)

take care!

xoxo

Annie said...

frobro: yes it is fun!! LOLLSS
yesss ... unfortunately i cannot sneak one in haha sad! but these cousins are soo cool! LIKE FECK THEY ARE AWESOME! HAHA

and yeahh i am anti-smoke HAHAHAS

anita: lolls I AM HAVING MUCH FUN! in my eyes i am like ..... SO MUCH FUNNING! LOLSS
i shall be back on sunday night! HAHAHAS
welll the blog with pictures will come after formal ... time is soo limited! HAHAS

Anonymous said...

HAHAH this is so random but I want to go mountain walking in HK ahhaah that's if ... I do end up going HK and Fam friends will go ahhaha. Yeah the air seems cool up there xD!!

Anyway,, .. yes random ahhahaha The dog is like SOOO CUTE!! I WANT IT lol can u like steal it and give it to me xD haha aww I'm not missing you btw haha but cos i get to still chat and webcam with u on msn.

P.S: facebook is love haha jk

Anonymous said...

lmaoooo moountains in HK?
u can do that? i see! HOPE U GO! LMAOLMAOO

lol yes the dog is awesome hahaha!! ahaha nooo i want it cyn! LMAOOOS

yeah! GO THE INTERNET !

LMAO@U AND FACEBOOK!