Monday, August 20, 2007

When you do exams, you get results.

Yerp, i only got ancient history back today.

Its pretty bad. 61% LOL! i don't know it doesn't bother me because i know i barely tried. English was on the same day and i got abit too carried away studying english so yeah, its the consequences. haha!

Wells it has been so rainy today, at least i have new shoes and my feet don't drown. Before they used to be wet for the whole day, then i'd take my shoes off and they'd be alll wrinkly and with this random shade of whiteness.

Today in economics we had some fun!
because our room is a "smart room" .... doesn't mean it has a brain of its own ...
anyways we get this whiteboard projector (not exciting) and also a .... TABLET! but its not a graphics tablet, its like the one i have now. Boring, acts like a mouse, no pressure sensors. Anyways it was really fun, we were doing all these activities like placing things in the right categories and also drawing. SO FUN!
and what was funny was that most people didn't know how to use it, so they kept dragging random things everywhere and highlighting stuff.

Anyways the history department decided to surprise us today. We were meant to do our history speeches in the trials but since that didn't happen because the teachers were sick.... the speeches will now be done in the next three days!! oh joy! then we will have a hatshepsut assessment because we missed yet. Mhmm the teachers forgot the existence of hatshepsut much like how thutmose III tried to erase her existence. I wish we could do that, so we don't have to do this assessment!

I also couldn't wake up this morning!
i was so sleepy, noooo. I dislike returning to normal school, it felt like a holiday those 2 weeks, except much more stressful.

Anyways highly unexciting day today, i blame the weather! it dampened my day! and apparently it will be raining for the whole week, SO JUST GREAT!!
i dislike rainy weather!! puts my mood down and makes people grumpy. Its also dark which makes me not want to work!

well i guess at least it wasn't raining in trials. mhmm! HAHAs

Tomorrow we will get english and maths results. I HOPE I PASS MATHS AND I BETTER DO GOOD IN ENGLISH! i had to sacrifice ancient!

<33

0 comments: