Saturday, August 4, 2007

In perspective.

When i was 5 i would stress about not getting to sleep during those afternoon naps you have in kindergarten.

When i was in year 2 i stressed about not wanting to miss the end of dragon ball z or whatever but then i didn't want to be late for school either.

When i was in year 4 i stressed about what teacher i would have.

When i was in year 6 i stressed about not getting into selective school.

When i was in year 8 i stressed about my first ever subject selections.

When i was in year 10 i stressed about the school certificate. =.= totally not worth it.

Now that i'm in year 12 i'm stressing about the hsc.

When i'm older i'd probably stress about uni exams
when i am even more older i'd probably stress about mortages and so on.
By the time i'm old and fragile and can no longer laugh as much as i do now without fracturing a rib, i'd stress about my fragileness and my inability to move so much.

All our lives we stress. Failing the hsc doesn't mean the end of your life...

Anyways i don't know why i wrote that.

i felt like something inspirational, but i bet if you read it it'll sound abit stupid.

Anyways i haven't done a proper post in like a week.

first i'd like to say HAPPYBIRTHDAY TO CYN AND MIN! lol that rhymes! belated birthdays. But since i didn't post about it before, i thought i would!

Wow i'm gonna finish school in just a few more months. Before it felt like forever, it felt like i was literally not going to be able to survive through the year.

Trials are this week and next week, I SAY GOOD LUCK TO ALL YEAR 12s!
I hope we all do well! =D

My first exam is thursday so i got a while to study but then i'd probably end up bludging. Which is bad, naughty annie!

So yes inspiration talk has flown out of my system and has probably wrapped itself around another sentimental random, blogging away.

I've also stopped studying, because well tis getting dark.

/ ぶーりん~飛天肥豬! ★ ° ˚ says:
so like ..
/ ぶーりん~飛天肥豬! ★ ° ˚ says:
why aren;t you studying ?
- ★annie ☆❤ says:
ohh i was
- ★annie ☆❤ says:
now study mood has gone
- ★annie ☆❤ says:
cuz see .. i farted
- ★annie ☆❤ says:
and it went

LOL msn convo with lillian, anyways I WAS JUST KIDDING PEOPLE! so yeah

okay enough bludging, i honestly have nothing to blog about and yeah. I bet no one would read this anyways because everyone is tooo busy studying!

good luck all!

<33

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww annie!!! *big hugs*!!

THERE THERE!!!!

I guess stress will stay with us until the day we die =) LOL!!!

Just taking a break from all this business stuff and decided to comment!!!

GOOD LUCK!! & I cant believe your first exam is ENGLISH == I have a whole full week and two exams on monday!! *whinges*

If I don't see you before the english exam. BEST OF LUCK! And hope your arm doesn't break off.. otherwise you'll be stressing over that as well.. LOL!!!

good night!!! study hard and hopefully it all pays off in the end!

xoxo

Annie said...

lolols i think i should be saying *THERETHERE* to u! HAHAs
SO MANY EXAMS FOR U THIS WEEK!
but then like most of my exams on the same day and thats no good! LOLOLS

business = eww eww = gay. HAHAs
hate businesss! HAHAHA LUCKILY I DROPPED IT OR I WOULD'VE DROPPED DEAD. HAHAs

yes my arm is sorta like dying now! SO YEEAHH HAHA

GOODLUCK ANITA!

jkylk said...

GOOD LUCK ANNIE and friends!!

=O