Saturday, June 30, 2007

bandwagon.

note: long, ranty, agroblog.

I'm going to join on the bandwagon and whine and bitch about my miserable life and these holidays which i will be traveling to the land of books and lined paper.

So yes, i want to be a graphics designer but i can't freaking design anything!!
I THINK IM RETARDED.
Maybe we should all just be accountants. We can count beans all days and follow textbooks, no need for creativity! just a calculator and fast fingers!

Year 12 is such a nightmare, i can't even properly bludge anymore. Everytime i'm not doing anything i get stressed and feel the need to take something out and place it on the table to seem like i'm doing something but then i'll know i'm not doing anything so then i'll stress some more and the vicious cycle continues!!

I feel like i'm going to be one of those labourers because at the rate i'm going, i seem to be doing bad at everything.

This is such a tragic year.

The only time i'm not stressing is probably when i'm eating ultra fatty foods, only because i'd be worrying about my excessive fat consumption instead of work. Even when i sleep i have stressful dreams!

Trials are coming and if i do bad for them, then please someone hire me! i'll clean your car!

Everyday after school i rush to get home because i know i have so much work to do. After school, if there is any moment of silence i think "oh going home!" then i remember the work load i have and, ta-da! instant stress.

I have been breaking down soo much!! it doesn't stop!

These holidays i have assignments to do which all just "conveniently" happen to be due in the same week!!!! week 2.

AHHHHHHHH I HATE EONOMICS THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO AND REMEMBER

Everyone seems to be doing so well, but i! yes always me! have to be doing so tragically in everything and my report, oh my. It was as if someone snuck some TNT into my life and when i opened the report *BOOM* it set if off and my life was over.

WHYYY.

And also my photography! i seem to only have 2 decent photos, i say not enough!!!

SO EXPENSIVE TOO

and my mum wants me to do housework but i say i can't because i have work then she got pissed and said i was being lazy and hanged up on me. Then i ended up doing it because ... well because!! I JUST DO THAT!

And my dad he is the best imitation of a rock i have ever seen, he just sits there like some fat boulder in front of his computer. He won't do anything, he just refuses to, he has all this time and he doesn't do anything while i am trying to study and do everything and also do all this unnecessary housework which my parents have claimed are my responsibility, like i am this housemaid.

The other day i forgot to wipe the table because why? because i was too busy stressing about school. And my dad wouldn't shutup about it and i was like "oh" because i had seriously thought i wiped it and then he kept complaining about how i won't admit to the fact i didn't wipe the table, it was asif i had murdered someone and i wouldn't admit it and then he told my mum and was like "SHE WON'T ADMIT IT" its like i don't freaking care, i was ready to shove my maths book up his nostril.

Plus while we were eating he kept half eating his tofu and putting it back onto the plate which had sauce in it, which is freaking disgusting. Then i made hot chips and i had sauce out on a small bowl because my parents don't like it when the sauce is on top so i decide to put it on a bowl to make it better for them. ANd my dad he dips his spring roll into the sauce and takes a bite then double dips it into the bowl of sauce. And some of the half eaten insides of the spring roll come out and go into the sauce, it is also a flaky spring roll so the flakes on it fall in too and it is so disgusting and he was like "oh" so i tried to avoid that corner of the bowl and i told him that its rude and disgusting to double dip. Once again he "oh"s and he gets another spring roll and rolls the whole thing into it, side to side and this makes the contaminated part with the inside of the spring roll mix with the fresh sauce. I WAS SOO ANNOYED but i couldn't do anything because he is one of those agro retard asian males who likes to use violence. Then when he went i washed all the sauce out and poured new sauce.

AHHH things like that piss me off because he smells and his breath smells even worse and its just disgusting and inconsiderate of others.

Now i'm just ranting about stupid things.

Also my dad is still unemployed, for what? 3 months now. It produces further stress on me because it means he is home 24/7, grunting and snorting and spreading his bad odor.

And also what annoys me is people who chuck fits over nothing, 2 happened this week but i am only referring to one of them because the stupidity of it was just too much. So much that it makes me want to laugh and fall out of my chair everytime i think about it.

I think i am much calmer now. hmm

I am trying to design something on paper hmmm. Then i'll scan it and trace it on photoshop and then i want peoples opinions so stay tuned!

I'll be blogging more than once a week these holidays.

Btw i love the sunlight. YAY i<3 Sun.

<33 from the -
much stressed annie the imploding mean asian girl who doesn't like random crap in her dipping sauce. Who has been up since 7.30 this morning and hasn't eaten yet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg annie!these holidays ARENT holidays! I HAVE so many effin assessments due the first 3wkz of skewl, its like IMPOSSIBLE to study at awl, or even make notes.
ancient is scaring the shat out of me ryt nao. not even thinking about it.
jst keep in mind.. only 1 TERM left! than NO MORE ASSIGNMENTS! EVER!..
nehOos.il keep checking ya blog!i like reading about how u procrastinate lol coz thats wat i dO!ahhhz.
-charlotte.

okay hodan said...

poor annie, you're so angry.

Annie said...

charlotte: yesss it is sooo not holidays!
i choose not to think or touch ancient!! HAHAS
yes one more term YAY YAY YAY
but then we have assignments in uni .. hmm hmmm LOLSS
hahas thats good to hear! LOL ppl reading about how i procrastinate haha

frobro: haha NICE PICTURE! haha
yes i am agro annie. LOL!

Anonymous said...

WHOAH~ CALM DOWN ANNIE!!!

I have a list of things to do but just do it one at a time okay??

I know you can do it!! Good luck~ study hard but also remember to relax in the holidays!!!!!!

GO FORMAL SHOPPING =P

Anonymous said...

Well, today was my first official day of doing work. I made a list of things to complete (consisted of four items of work) and I only finished my first item about half an hour ago. I tells you, if it's always this slow, I don't reckon I'll finish anything =)

don't worries annies. If you start doing work you'll find there's not too much to do, you just have to manage your time.

Annie said...

anita: haha yess i am much more calmer now, just hyper before, haha!!
i hope i can do it!! LOL
YES RELAXING IS HARD LOL WOO FORMAL SHOPPING!!

trisha: loll hey! at least now you only have 3 items!! and its not even the first official day of holidays yet!
I THINK UR PROGRESSING RELATIVELY WELL!