Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tralalalalaaaa

I'm bored so i've decided to blog.

We are changing to TPG Adsl2! LOL because they give more gigs and we are greedy little downloaders! LOLL!
nahh its just not enough right now =.= we always end up getting capped making life on the computer very frustrating.

Anyways i skipped uni today because my friends weren't going and i didn't want to be a loner there like last time, which might i remind was really painful. Plus they put homework solutions online now so yeah it stops you having to become suicidally bored from the tutors voice dragging on something that really doesnt' need to be dragged.

I received no comments on my last post =(. I'd like to know if someone was reading ya know!
I saw a guy from work today waiting for his uni bus. I was like ohh i know him! HE IS A NEWBIE TOO!! that reminds me, i will be going for training tomorrow. horhor hurrah!

I believe high school kids had a strike today! making them take over the place. I swear they were everywhere! like AHHHH MORE KIDS AHHHHHH SOME MORE OMG!! LLOOOK @ THE FLOCK OVER THERE AT THE EASYWAY!! BUT I WANT EASYWAY AHHHH AHHHHH ... so on so fourth. LOL

Went out with aiden today and got abit bored because there was nothing to do and i didn't want to go karaoke! i believe its boring plus i can't sing. So i don't see the point in it. Then we went around trying to find a white belt because i needed one for my pants! LOLL but to no avail and everywhere we went there was cheap bape stuff. for shame.

This post is rather boring? 

i'm making more friends at uni! yay! makes life more bearable since if your alone you can find someone you know! mhmm

okay i'm just gonna stop now.

<33

Blogged with the Flock Browser

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i read but didn't have anything i wanted to comment about.

Yeahh my bro was like don't u have strike and i was like... *gives him this look* no..I believe the people teaching us at uni aren't called 'teachers'

U changing to TPG too? lol i wanna change tooo!! but i need the net right now so i'm going to change during winter break hahaha

Annie said...

LOL yes tpggggg
we got the modem now
hmm
but we aren't getting that 150gb thing
lawl! i duno ... but ur gonna get seriously bored at home during winter break whilst waiting cyn!!
U MIGHT DIE :O hahaha of boredimization. LOL

henree* said...

haha about time you changed xPPP

Annie said...

lOL i know shhh