Sunday, May 25, 2008

Driving zoom zoom.

Yerp so i had a little bit of a drive today.

And i don't know why but my speed controlling skills just weren't up to scratch today!!

Anyways in the afternoon whilst driving home from band practice i kept driving fast at the wrong time and slow at the wrong time! because i wasn't sure of the way.

So yeah my dad was screaming at me to slow down at this place where we were gonna turn. Because i was driving abit fast and i got confused by these random lines which appeared before me. But really i was just slow to react. Because it meant i wasn't allowed to drive on it! HAHAS.

Anyways my dad was screaming me to stop and well i was already stopping. Then the car at the front of the lane that was turning right suddenly went even though it was a red light. It was this mercedes and obviously since it was red light another car was going down the road!! it was this small white toyota! pretty new as well. Anyways the front of the merc smashed into the side of the toyota and somehow pulled off the thing on the tire! u know that round thing inside the tire, that serves as a decorative purpose? yeah! it clipped that off so that went rolling and the white toyota ... being pushed off its course went straight into the house at the corner of the street!! it was SOOO SCARY! omg i almost had a heartattack and couldn't drive. Anyways when the car went into the house, well i think it was the letterbox or the brick wall around the house or something ... there was like bricks flying out and dust! omygosh! then the mercedes just sat there in the middle of the road. i think the person driving was reallly shocked!! I MEAN U JUST SMASHED SOME CAR INTO A HOUSE DUDE! then they moved and parked somewhere and yeah ... there were people coming out of their houses going "omg that car just ran into the house!!" :Oness. My dad was like "SEE! THATS WHAT COULD HAPPEN"
IM LIKE *ATTEMPTS TO BREATHE* it was so scary =( i was so mortified. I almost shat my pants!! LOl. The sound of the car crashing into the house ... kept repeating in my head *shivers* anyways after that .. the light went green and everyone was turning VERY SLOWLY. With extreme caution! and i admit so was i. But because of that my dad was full screaming "HURRY UP" and im like "OMGG" and my mum was "OMMMG!! =.= let her drive slowly! that was scary!!"

There was a couple inside the car and they were alright because they sorta came out a while after. hmm and i think it was a company car because it had like yellow logos on it. You know those small white toyotas you see around? and they have like a yellow key on them or something? it was one of those! i'm sure u'll know what im talking about when you see one.

Then after that i was sweating so badly whilst driving =.= and with such extreme caution!!

Today i made two wonderful parks! I FEEL SO PROUD! BEING ABLE TO PARK NICELY!!

Yerp, thats my story for the day.

I hate being capped!! i can't do anything =( aww

<33

Blogged with the Flock Browser

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats waaay scary == poor u....weeeeeee im procrastinating.

henree* said...

get ur ps already!! lol =pp

Annie said...

kiwi: yes it was soo scary!!
ahahah
i do alot of procrastinating too! haha

henry: I WILL!! SOOON!
i haven't got enough hours =.=