Thursday, May 15, 2008

life is still boring but hey im employed!

man i love flock browser! its so lovely!! i can write a blog post without even signing into blogspot. such a wonderful web browser!!

Anyways yes! i am employed! LOL
at KMART IN BLACKTOWN! LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLL i know its .. kmart...
but hey im just happy i have a job now omygosh LOl!! like what many months of vigorous searching and pop! LOL. i have to do some online induction and omg I GET PAID FOR IT :O!! HAHAHAHA!! the joys! of the internet. LOL and then maybe i'll use that money to go out and buy some more rice ... pfft!! kidding!! LOL if we run out of rice we can all switch to noodles!! LOL
which in economics we would call a substitute good. LOL!! see how educational my blog is? LOL gosh.

i haven't even been studying economics lOL!! for all these weeks. I've just been attempting to catch up with accounting and trying to understand it! and i think i've almost got it!! this is through reading lecture notes! I DIDN"T KNOW THEY WERE THAT USEFUL OMG!

anyways not sure what else has been happening ... oh besides nothing. LOL

lets see!

actually i really have nothing else to talk about except that about 5 minutes ago i got carried away eating pistachios and i wasn't able to open one of them so i got scissors to jam it open and i ended up stabbing my finger!!! and the scissors were reallly pointy at the end so yeah it hurts now and was bleeding before. And i think i may have opushed a peice of pistachio outter shell thing into my finger because theres this black dot inside of my skin ... =.= and its not blood. i dont' think! LOL

2 minutes later ...

OMG I FREAKING DID!! i just got it out =.= this piece of black shell thing!!
oh and now my finger doesn't hurt anymore because theres no foreign object flying around under my skin lOL!

anyways these induction test thingos take FOREVER TO LOAD on my computer and i have no idea why ... it just does. I'm using all the correct specifications and what not and it has been 35 minutes since i last clicked the link
AND OMG VIOLA IT JUST POPPED UP!!
FINALLLYYYYY ....
LOL

okays i shall be off

till next time!!

<33

Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wells, dude. I like those nuts. Are they nuts? I've always thought the were. I hope they. I'd be disappointed if they weren't. I hope they're nuts.

Anyway, YAY FOR BEING EMPLOYED. Someone, somewhere out there (I mean Blacktown) loves you and needs your assistance in selling variety items. YAY! OMG can you give me a discount on a Bonds Hoodie!? How much do you get paid? I was going to give Target my resume last year, maybe I will later this year lol.

I have assignments to do but I have trouble starting. And I'm in the mood to do them too so it's annoying.

We need to go out sometime Annie! In the holidays, and we'll drag Boobies along so I can see her! YAY!

Annie said...

lol trishy i've always thought they were nuts too so i do hope they are nuts LOL they are quite nice yes LOL!

YAY!! im happy to be employed! LOLS omg i didn't know kmart sold bonds hoodies!! LOL but i think i only get my discount card after 3 months because im casual or something like omg how far away is that .... by then bonds hoodies might be uncool bro! LOLOL!
i gave target my resume ... the parra one like a few months ago but they never replied me .. i was like fine don't employ me!!! one of you other coles myer owned shops will!! LOLOL! well no i didn't think that hahas.

ohh i hate assignments but i think im done with those for now.. except this presentation that i have in about two weeks but yeah not too stressed! LOLS

YES WE NEED TO GO OUT!! omygosh im dying in the west here!! im becoming all westy and u can't imagine how sad that can be dude!! LOL bahahaha i haven't seen boobies since the last century! lol ... back when i had a life too LOL! SO SAD!!
okay we must plan something for the holidays, some fantastical shopping day where we go wild and buy things LOLOLOLOL!!