Monday, May 19, 2008

I've become a lazy and procrastinating blob.

Yerh, i didn't get much work done. Actually i haven't been getting much work done for quite a while now. I have to say its rather naughty of me =.=.

So i think i better start banning myself from the net! especially msn!! I CAN"T STOP CHATTERING! i am sooo talkative these days its not funny. I mean on msn my friends don't have enough time to reply! they may only minimize the window for a period of 0.2 seconds but in those 0.2 seconds i produce about 5 lines of meaningless conversational blabber. A serious time waster, i could be studying... ahem eww. I've never been the studying type and i have come to the conclusion that yes my parents were right i am rather lazy and i have figured that maybe im not dumb i just don't put enough effort into anything because of my lazyness. Wow i feel like i've learnt something valuable.

Anyways! i'm going to start banning myself from the net!

also i've been procrastinating a SHIT LOAD because i've redownloaded the stumbleupon toolbar. Bad decision. You see its a toolbar and u press the stumble button on your dearest toolbar and it takes you to really amusing sites, complete. utter. time wasting. sites. That are highly amusing and time consuming but i figured that at this point in time where i am so behind in uni work i probably shouldn't be "stumbling upon" fun sites.

Yerp so now i've figured out that problem .. you probably won't see me online AS MUCH. LOL but i'll still be online OCCASIONALLY. Just not ALL THE TIME now. LOL

Also on friday i have to go for 3hr training and they don't have our shirts yet so we need to wear either a plain black or white shirt, like those school ones. BUT OH SO NICE mother has given away all my white shirts and now i don't have any! and i am not willing to buy it just to wear for 3 hours. So anyone kind and generous enough to lend me theirs? i promise to wash it! and return it!

okay that will be all.

Im gonna be posting this on livejournal annnd blogspot because feng wants it on lj =.=
fine fine. LOLOL

<33

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments: