Monday, December 3, 2007

Heres the season to be jolly!

FA LALALALAAAAAAAAA LALALAAAAA!!

So yes! nothing has been happening lately!

that is the reason for the complete lack of posts! also another reason is my lazyness ... which increases by the days!

Anyways! i NEED A JOB! LOL i was rejected my luna park! aww =( poor me!

so im like applying everywhere like crazy? LOLS!

this nutty applyer! LOLs

Well since jas wrote a paragraph about me i shall write a paragraph about JASMINE CHOI!!
WHO IS THE BABYBOKCHOI! LOLS! and hasn't been doing anything but playing games and such for much of the week due to her great chubbyness! because after pulling wisdom tooth out! shes become fat! LOLS and swollen! and been bouncing off the walls! LIKE ... A CHOIBALL! LOLS o_O_O!
- star★star☆heart❤ says:
i haven't blogged in
- star★star☆heart❤ says:
FOREBVVVERR!
 says:
lol
 says:
it's ok <3
 says:
blog
 says:
:D
 says:
abt
 says:
me
 says:
>=P
- star★star☆heart❤ says:
lmaos mhmmms
 says:
;)
- star★star☆heart❤ says:
I SHALLLS
 says:
rrrrrRrrrRrr
 says:
U MUST
- star★star☆heart❤ says:
LMAO!!! if i must

YERP! THAT IS CORRECT? HAHAS
yahlor. JJP IS FUNKY! LOLS i don't know what to write! BUT I HAVE FINISH ALL MY FREE TO 3 MINUTES BECAUSE OF JC! yes i spent my time talking to a vegetable. A babybokchoi! lols. And tmr shall go school with her because she needs to sign out! YAH! and i need to go to retrieve my thongs! FLIPFLOPS! Then thursday its badmington? YAHLOR! run around hitting a ball! GETTING SKINNY ALL OVER AGAIN! AWESOME? but ofcourse jasmine shouldn't get anymore skinnier or we wont be able to see her and that would be tres uncool!

Cuz then u cannot see the babybok choi! or poke her or eat her! HOW UNFORTUNATE? yah! im currently talking to babybokchoi! and shes not saying much because .... its really boring!

POST-HSC is rather overrated? and boring! nothing to do or anything! duddes!!

<33

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

annie.. you're so lovely <3 ohh you make my laugh! /blushes! HAR HAR HA RH AHR =p
and .. poor you spent all your time talking to a vegetable! Did she talk much? LOL ;D

Anonymous said...

me laugh *

Annie said...

SURPRISINGLY! VEGETABLES CAN TALK MAN!!
LOLS
i never knew!
WALAOOOOOSSSS! LOLOLS

very cools! hahas

Anonymous said...

hahaha... why weren't u out? I actually came out on Sunday to Campsie (the tuidang). LOL I missed out on Young though...did u go?

Blah..u do realise how much i would love to be in ur position now. *wishes*

Anonymous said...

annie!!! post-hsc IS way to over rated!! what have u been up2?

Anonymous said...

they should really warn us about how overrated this holiday is.

i've never felt so useless and stupid in my life.

Annie said...

janita: well dad was lazy! so didn't go
and had wedding dinner to go to!
yeahh YOUNG I WENT YOUNG! GO YOUNG! LOLOLS
nooo this position is boring

steph: yes it is overrated
i've been doing nothing ... LOLOL ITS BORING!

trishie: sush! u have a job =( i need a job still! *sigh*

Heather said...

me laugh *