Saturday, December 8, 2007

It's realllly boring.

Yes i'm becoming bored into the depths of the unknown.

It is sooo boring. I have nothing to look forward to! i just know my results will be coming out i need to get a job before my parents nag me to death and that i hate stupid employers because they take too long to decide and think rejecting me is so cool. IT IS NOT COOL! Stop rejecting me! or i'll stop buying your products! i'm a consumer ... I HAVE THE POWER! LOL!

As you can see the boredom is also driving me into unknown depths of insanity!

Post-hsc is sooo overated. During hsc you had so much plans! but you didn't plan to be poor and bored and at home everyday and annoyed. Because during hsc your parents agreed to all your outings planned for after hsc because they wanted to keep you happy and studious! BUT AFTER! its all a lie!!! the only time your let out is for job searching! besides from that your caged in! aww its so sad.

So my days consist of television and computer and watching dramas. I'm watching this new drama called black sugar macchiatto and its weird LOL. But i'm starting to enjoy it as i'd rather this than say housework ... *shivers* LOL!

i hope to get a job by this week ... you know before the hsc results come out? and i become doomed and unemployable because of my result lOL!!

Yes i have gone out a few times but not enough. Especially when your doing absolutely nothing at home. I'm currently going through absolute, complete nothingness. I have never felt so useless in my life! i no longer have excuses to give my parents ... i can't say i'm studying or anything because well i don't need to do anything. AT ALL!! so why can't they just let me out and save me from insanity?

Also my dreams are going wild. LIKE FREAKING APESHIT.

last night i dreamt i went back to macau and saw my cousins and like i had a nintendo ds (<3) ... which was the highlight of the dream. And i was playing and like i slept in same room as one of my cousins and she had her ds too and like she had to take some medication and every morning i'd wake up and she'd be trying to murder me. One morning i had woken up suffocating because she was attempting to squash me to death. LOLOL! but yes she decided to stop taking the medication because she said she thought it was making her a killer and i agreed then we went to consult the parents and then i woke up. Yerp.!

Okay enough crazy ramblings from the bored to death hermit.

<33

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW! I KNOW! I've never felt so useless in my whole 18 years of existance. I don't go out cause I've no money or because it's always the same thing. People should really warn how crap the post HSC is.

The days seem so long too, because there is nothing to occupy us with.

This experience is apeshit.

Annie said...

lolol parents are sooooo annoying
i need an excuse damnit! but there is none so what?

anyways we shall continue with our uselessness
faalalalaaaaaaaa falalalaaaaaaaaaaaaa
poo i need a job!

Anonymous said...

omgosh annie, u dunno how lucky u are. o_o LOloloL

*sigh*

I want time to sleep, decent sleep. o_o

Also i want to escape the shackles from tutor. I'm suffocating from that. =O

Either way... u should feel lucky, bored but LUCKY! =P =P =P

Annie said...

u and ur tutoring! hahas
but theres wayy to much nothingness after hsc like ur stuck in space LALALA NO WHERE TO GO NO WHERE TO GO BACK TO? hahas
dont get anywhere fast at all!
LMAOS
too much sleeep! TO MUUCH!

Anonymous said...

i'd say you enjoy the nothingness while it lasts.
enjoy the lack of motivation to do anything productive
the excessive sleeping just to take up hours in the day
the pathetic movies watched simply because there's nothing better to do
the walking around the house almost driving yourself insane thinking of something to drive away the boredom.

we look at the past with rose tinted glasses, and i'm wary of deluding myself that the hsc was better...... i'm useless now and i love it :D

only a lil while longer annie ;)

Annie said...

lol that actually made me feel slightly better
the fact im lucky to do nothing! LOLS
BUT BUT I NEED MONIES OMg.
i swear im becoming distressed at my unemployment!
*SIGH*

Anonymous said...

haha.. still unemployed eh? gg..

go get a job as handing out pamphlets , coupons etc.. *shrugs friend use to do it at like parra or something lol.. *thumbs up* or theres always those telephone marketing mabobby place.. whre u call random ppl n sell thm stuff xDD