Friday, December 21, 2007

awws

Yes it been a highly dissapointing month.

with my dissapointing hsc results to my even more dissapointing UAI.
The hsc results were okay results, reasonable. I guess i was hoping for too much? i duno ... i was begging for at least one band 6 but ofcourse life is bitch (as we all know) and i didn't get one .. not even close to one! oh no its just band 5s and 4s =.=

Then the uai was just gay. because scaling is gay. i know its a fair system and what not but scaling is still gay. So yes scaling will always be gay to me *glares@scaling system*

Also i haven't been able to find employment! so it means i am poor and useless and completely hopeless. Farout =.=. So yes i am still desperately seeking a job. And like ... anyone .. help? HAHAHS

Sorry for my .... very long absence ! but theres really nothing to blog about. i can't keep blogging about my failures. See i was hoping something good will come up to blog about but in reality such thing does no exist. So i can only blog about sad things.

Also mother told me today that i am forbidden to buy myself a nintendo ds lite. i told her i'd use my own money but no. She just glared at me harder and said a harder no. aww man! i was so looking forward to getting a ds! and also a job to get the ds. but still! by tomorrow i would've saved enough money to buy the freaking console! but now life just decides to be further depressing and stuffing me into a deeper, darker hole. I might aswel be lost in space at the moment with the amount of hope i have left.

Also everyone i seem to talk to has this amazing UAI that is like .... makes me feel even worse! well i don't know. I mean i feel happy for them but i get reminded of my own failures and life sorta ends there and i start looking for a rope or sharp object. hmms

aww man i am so frustrated right now.

<33

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*there there* Annie!!

You did ur best and that's all it matters. Life is precious so nothing else in this world is important. IE ur UAI is not thaaat important. However *pat pat*.

Don't forget, u can still move up and do post graduate courses. Or u can go to Tafe and do the course u originally want to do. Don't frustrate over it.

Anwyays for jobs ask YANG! She offered to help me find one... in fact she offered jobs to us. So ask her!

When u ask her..can u ask her when she's going to give me her notes for IPT and legal? LOL I would like to study those. LOL

Annie said...

lmaoos
U ASK YANG ABOUT UR IPT NOTES! LMAOS
yess i did ask yang .. shes no help atm ahahhas!

Anonymous said...

Cheer up, emo kid.

I saw an emo kid today at work. She looked cool in a funky way. But she had so much eye-make-up on that she looked Egyptian LOL

=)

Annie said...

LMAO! that she was no longer emo! but just egyptian! HOW FUNNY! HORHOR