Monday, October 22, 2007

i am 18!

that is right people i am legally 18 now!!

YAY!!

today has been a relatively good day thanks to my friends and well a little bit from the board of studies! because i was able to adapt my essays very well with two of the questions. The other one however was just meh meh. i didn't like it!! AT ALL BOS!! *glares* LOl

MY PARENTS. also forgot my birthday. LOL nice innit? 18th! and i'm an only child! yet they cannot even remember one date! geebus.

And i even made cake for my dad on his birthday! and they are always telling me to remember their birthdays and what not ... BUT NO!! I AM OF SUCH INSIGNIFICANCE BEING THEIR ONLY CHILD.

Anyways my dad was full blaming it on my mum saying he was working till late last night. Ahem i went down yesterday he was watching chinese series on his computer. =.=
and i was like "YOU FORGOT TOO U KNOW?" and then he changed the subject to mailboxes LOLOL!!! SHUNNED!!

Then they were making excuses saying how they always remember the chinese date one never the aussie lunar calendar one? LOL i was like whatever. LOL because yeahh my mum remember last year! IT WAS SUCH A LIE and such a bad lie too because frankly i ain't that stupid.

Then my dad was saying how they never forget and stuff BUT HE FORGOT LAST YEAR TOO OMG!! and my mum had to tell him in the afternoon. He was so grumpy this morning and stuff because i didn't say goodmorning to him until he stared at me. well yes i have my reasons and saying goodmorning to him is just gay LOL. So yes no more birthday niceness to him, selfish man!

HOWEVER!! the day has improved from then with everyone remembering except the exception of three people LOl who i was with the whole morning. FUNNY I SAY.
but matters not since its hsc and we all have much more important things on our mind lOL.

Yerps. =D due to my friends my day has dramatically improved. aww awws lOl. AND HOW NICE OF JESS TO GIVE ME A HUG! when she never ever gives me a hug! hahas!

anyways we went to eat in celebration along with a slurpee because well i have no exams till friday so i thought i had the right to bludge to my hearts content. And really theres only so much maths you can do and i'm sure about 3-4 days is enough! honestly haha.

Anyways i guess that shall be it? YES YES? as you can tell my blogging has severely deteriorated because of the hsc. I just can't make social blogs anymore. haha.

OKAY

<33

AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE BUSINESS PEOPLE TOMORROW! I KNOW THERES ALOT OF YOU! AND EVEN MORE GOOD LUCK TO THOSE BUSINESS AND HOSPO PEOPLE TOMORROW! really your gonna die. LOL!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BUTTDAY ANNIE ! LOVE YOU VELLY MUCH (: Did you knowwww, there's a thread on yek for you ? ;D HORHORS. ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY ! Don't bludge tooo much ! hahahaha <3

okay hodan said...

I REMEMBERED!!!!
anywho,
you're so sweet, telling me i'm going to die. LOL.
i took a 2 hour nap and now i'm so sleepy and simply hot!
but back to you. you can bludge and i wont tell you off, you deserve it lol
omg. the hotness.
perhaps it's 'cause it's your birthday?! ooooh SYMBOLISM!!! LMAO.
oh, gosh, this is a LONG comment.
um... happy 18th? hehe glad you can vote now ahahaha and drink. as if, you can buy me drinks? LOL
anwho, love you, eventhough you're a nazi.



ahahaha sorry.
i'm too happy for a hot person LOL.

okay hodan said...

ahahahaha
my happiness is juxtaposed with my avatar. ahahahahaha!!
oh, gosh. i'm missing english already lmao.

Annie said...

lil: :O!! THERE IS?? I FEEL SOO SPECIAL!! KNAW KNAWKNAWWWWW
haha spank you!!

hodo: LOLS OHH SYMBOLIZMM AND JUXTAPOSITION! im telling you too much english for you is making u slightly weird haha
YAY YOU REMEMBERED
THANK YOU
and stop napping or u will ... DIEE!! HAHA
because ... its not halal LOLOL!!

Anonymous said...

Tis okay annies. i remembered.
and i waved to you in the hall because you were seated and too far away from me to stretch and do some weird ET finger touching =D

Annie said...

haha indeed you did trishy! LOLL
that ET finger touching would be quite weird. however we ended up doing some dancing swaying thing lOLOLOLLLL
mhmm made my exam better!!
THANK YOU TRISHIE