Thursday, October 18, 2007

HSC begins TOMORROW.

And ofcourse in true annie fashion i am blogging away.

and taking photos


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i like it =D

What a way to start the day.

actually the day for me started like over two hours ago and i've been trying to memorize my story. Its not working all that well because yeah its so incredibly long and i won't be able to remember it all and write it all down anyways.

Plus my hand has been dying! it gets incredibly sore after writing one essay which can i say is absolutely pathetic! its been like this ever since the trials! =.=

I have also completely lost my appetite for all things yummy and most of the days i just try not to spend too much time eating as i could be studying hahas. Plus theres also nothing to eat so usually its random reheated food or instant noodles. Which can't be too good for you hmm.

The board of studies says that more than 5-6 hours study a day is unhealthy. Did anyone realize this was contradictory? they send us to school for 6 hours and expect us to do homework and other studying activities for a few more hours once we get home from our beloved school. So really its just a lie to attempt to make people stress less.

I am feeling quite indifferent right now, sometimes i feel slightly stressed then i think of myself in the english exam and i feel relaxed because i know my shit man!

Shall i mention i've been studying like crazy? i think i should.
Well i've been studying since 7.30 in the morning then taking about one hour break at around 11 or 12 then working for like around 2 more hours and then my motivation sorta dies by then. Then when the sun goes down well i'm pretty much done for the day.

So i've been doing past papers for maths and before i was getting in the 50s and now i'm getting high 70s to 80s and i'm quite happy. =D!!! it shows my studying is actually paying off. It has made my week i say!! now i need to improve for ancient and economics and then i can try and pull my marks up and hope for an 80 UAI instead of my destined 70's uai which is the most unappealing number ever. It has haunted me!! i've always been getting in the 70s and i have to say 70s is the most unattractive numbers! i know everyone agrees. its because its just below 80s which is a pretty number and which is below 90s which is a most attractive number. LOL

Yerpppp.

My eye is also incredibly itchy. O.o

My first exam is tomorrow, yes sirr-e!

And anita must stop stressing like a maniac ! it doesn't help the study!

I think i'm just blabbering now yes yes yesyeysye ...

I bet everyone is studying like crazy now!

So yerp thats pretty much been it for the last three weeks, i've been in hibernation, resembling that of a hermit.
Becoming paler by the day! HAHAS

Also my birthday shall be solemnly celebrated. (is that the right word?)
well in the end its during english paper two. SO I AM LIKE. =.= *continues writing essay* LOL

hahahha so if people forget well i don't blame you! even i might forget. damn why does 18th have to be during hsc! it sorta ruins the whole "WOO I AM FULLY LEGAL FOR EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING NOW" prospect. however its not really that big of a deal hahas.

SO YEAHHH!!!

i'll be offf now and i'm gonna go study i suppose!

GOODLUCK ALLL!!! THE ONES WHO HAVE IT TODAY AND THE REST WHO START TMR! we will do fine and we will scale up our marks!! RIGHT RIGHHT??? i'm counting on everyone to help me scale too!! LOLL

<33

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEST WISHES AND GOOD LUCK ANNIE!!

I know you can do it!!! *fingers crossed*

see you tomorrow!

AND I WILL NOT CHUCK A FIT TOMORROW MORNING!! I am going to be CALM AND BE ALL HAPPY AND SMILEY!! LOL

take care and get a good night's sleep!!!

jkylk said...

GOOD LUCK ANNIE!!!

You'll be able to do it!! =D

Annie said...

anita: haha YOU WERE TRYING SOOO HARD NOT TO STRESSS
and then i was like tryna make you stress because its quite funny but then yeah hahha kinda slack LOl BUT U TRIED SO HARD HAHA!
anyways the firs section was hard .. stupid unseen part!!!
GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYTHING ELSE NOW!!

janita: THANK YOU!!!!
i hope i can LOl