Monday, October 29, 2007

2 more weeks left

I tell you!
HSC is seriously TOOO LONG.

i cannot stand having 4 weeks of exams! BECAUSE I GET DISTRACTED and i start bludging. Like i am doing now.

I've been through 2 weeks and theres two more to go and i'm becoming increasingly lazy, chatting, games, movies, tv shows. It's bad but having a week before your next exam just makes you wanna relax. I almost feel like i'm in holidays, but then i am duly reminded that no i am not in holidays and have only gotten through half of my exams.

Before every exam, whilst in the exam room i freak out abit.
And i think i will severely freak out just before the economics exam because i need to ace that exam and make sure it scales me like theres no tomorrow. I need to be scaled really high in it! so everyone else has to do well! then i shall ride the elevator up the scaling board. Like say riding the elevator up centrepoint tower. LOL!

Anyways i was totally owned to death by the maths paper on friday. It was HORRID. JUST HORRID. The horrors was just too much. I felt so prepared and so confident going into the exam as i had completed all past papers from 01-06 including catholic papers and frankly they weren't that bad. But when i got into the exam and looked at the question i almost collapsed on my tiny 1m by 50cm table. It was all the stuff i couldn't do. There were too many equations and probability and graphs. Equations!! *shivers* we are standard! equations should be minimalistic for us and they should concentrate on ANNUITIES!! and financial maths!! but no. The BOS disregarded the fact we were general and decided it would be funny to see us become thrashed and virtually papercutted by a few sheets of paper.

So it totally sucked ass. There was also one question asking us to draw a graph and they didn't give us graph paper which is BULLOCKS. Then there was this HIDEOUS triangle question. I swear i thought i had conquered all the conquerable triangles in all those past papers but damn this triangle was beyond that. Evil triangle!! i now forever hate trangles and feel that all shapes should have 4 or more sides. triangles ... *shivers*

After the exam everyone was complaining about the difficulty of a paper which ... shouldn't have been difficult at all! AND WE ARE ALL GONNA BE SCALED DOWN SO BADLY. It's gonna be a freefall of down scaling. So yes, after that paper my hopes of getting 90 uai have been completely obliterated. The hope was taken away by the BOS, sat on, shat on, treaded on, made into a triangle *shivers* and placed onto a graph and asked to find the gradient of it then smashed into a quadrillion pieces, put into a cake mix, baked, iced, sprinkled with chocolate chips and eaten by our dear board of studies.

Anyways thats about it thats happened in the week.

Well i got reallly bored yesterday and the day before yesterday and today because of ancient history which might i add is soo incredibly boring to study. Honestly i'm falling asleep! I wish we did the persians. the persians are sooo interesting. Especially about how they tried to take over the spartans. =(

I have also been reading the book freakonomics, mainly due to my increasing boredom with ancient. I decided to read a book that bases everyday thing with economics. Which is quite sad. How almost everything is based on economics and you can figure things out with the use of economics. I think knowing economics gives people alot of power. You can find out when you can speed and when you can't speed using economics! did you know? it was the most interesting thing i have read. (okay overstatement) but it was one of them.
i think i'm blabbering on .

I'll stop!

Well whilst im blogging away here i think people are being owned by their 2unit mathematics exam. Those poor peoples.

I have three more exams left omg! ITS SO MUCH. SOOO BORING TO WAIT.

OHH i have also become addicted to the anime "one piece" awwws. I'm gonna watch the whole thing after hsc. Its funny how we plan everything for after the hsc. LOL i mean we have time to do it now really but you'd just feel guilty doing it.

Anyways!

<33

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL ANNIE!!

ITS OKAY BOS LIKES TO TORTURE US!! The last few questions of the 2U exam were horrid toooooo!!

AHHHHH

And whats more HORRIFYING is that I have 3U ON WEDNESDAYYYYYYY!!! o-m-g.. watch that paper attack ME!!! LOL

anyway yes i have started to also bludge which is incredibly BAD BAD BAD (see! what am i doing now? Im meant to be studying!) and I feel like i am on that three month holiday.. but sadly i have TWO MORE EXAMS TO GOOOOOO!! I feel so sorry but the people who have their exams spread out across 2weeks.. Im so glad I had three in the first week!! Gigi had five more exams to go! Including today's 2U paper.. AHH the horror is just too much for me to handle.. THE STRESS! o-m-g

I havent even touched economics still the holidays! Its totally bad I tell you.. and I cant remember a thing! == The essays, the SA and MC can all just DIE DIE DIE!!! ==

This is getting too amazingly long!! It is wasting my life but I just wanted to tell you that I havent died yet from all this stress and studying !!!

Till November 6th- GOOD LUCK and dont bludge/procrastinate too much!
;)

love yas!

Annie said...

lols anita!!
*therethere*
the horros of BOS!! HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO US? ITS SO SLACK!! LOL
LOL GOODLUCK FOR U ON WEDS! with ur ... 3U!! DUNDUNDUNDNDNNNN!! :O!!!!
ahhahha
im so sos osososooo scared aobut eco!!
after eco i will be sooo relieved it will be fantastic!

goodluck with the rest of ur exams!

jkylk said...

Good luck in the rest of ur exams. lol Omgosh.. u're complaining about general maths, does that mean i will die when i see the 3u maths paper??? o_o

I hate Chem....ahhh... in fact i hate yr 12. It's horrible!!!!!

I feel your pain... lolololololol

Anonymous said...

advice to annie's friend : Janita =P

ONLY Do 3U MATHS IF YOU REALLY REALLY LOVE MATHS AND want a challenge && if you have a good brain.

LOL!

It sucks I tell you! & it gets harder! ==

Annie said...

jankan: haha follow anita's advice! HAHAHAS
all 3unit people are complaining! except those 4unit ones ... because well ... 4unit deserves more complaining! BAHHAHAS
LOL CHEMISTRY!! LOLOL!! u chose 3U and chem!! well ur gonna have a hard time deciding which one to drop! BAHAHHAS
haha you haven't felt the full pain yet!
the breakdowns and feelings of giving up, then the extreme levels of lazyness!
it gets alot worse haha

anita: LOLS
yes it does suck! BADLY! so glad this is the only year!! or else i be *faints*
HAHAHA!

patpat said...

yo annie!

randomly procrastinating when I really should be studying... yeah i was owned by 3u and 2u... eurgh.

you watch one piece?!?! XD lol! i've got a long list of things to do after hsc as well =D i haven't watched one piece, might try it now... that addictive eh?

to annie's friend: I was choosing between 3u and chem as well =D if you're good at 3u, then continue with that because apparently it scales more than chem. I ended up keeping both but after today's disaster, it was pointless really lol. Yr 12 chem isn't too bad so hmm.. lol that wasn't very helpful was it?!

good luck for your exams! i've only got eng ext on friday and physics on monday then I'M FREEE. BWAHAHAHAHAWALALALAHAHA