Saturday, October 6, 2007

Beyond Boredom.

So due to my inability to study at night and also the fact that theres no one to talk to online. I HAVE REACHED THE UNKNOWN DEPTHS OF BOREDOM!!

It is sooo boring right now that its actually frustrating me and slightly hurting my brain.

I did about 5 IQ tests and some deemed me average and some said i am above average.

In the end its lower than what it used to be. I can no longer think as fast and some of the stuff is absolutely ridiculous.

So yes what have i been doing these last couple of days?

I have been studying!! YES DUNDUN!!!
around 3-4 hours a day. Which probably isn't enough as i feel i have alot of free time. STUDYING GETS SUPER BORING!! honestly

It gets to the point where your brain can't take it anymore and threatens to go mush on you!!

So yeah i've been hibernating and i swear i've become a shade lighter.

Today i tried to study outside as it was nice and warm but then the sunlight reflecting on my paper was abit blinding and the heat was singeing my skin!

SO yes back to hibernation!

<33

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 -4 HRS?!
OMGG. I'm sucha failure compared to you. LOL
Well Goodluck Annie!
Oh & btw, I heard you have all the photos from graduation? Like the random muck-up grade ones? Could you please send it to me via email when you have the time?
Thanks heaps!

Annie said...

heyyy!
yeah im tryna study more though LOL!
its like yeah =.= hmm
thanks! good luck to u too!
sures! lol