Saturday, April 4, 2009

ooooooo been a while!

I'm back! because janinja exclaimed that i haven't blogged in ages. Then i checked and i haven't blogged since feb!! which was ages ago!

Uni work and work in general has been eating up my time! sorry guys! i know how you guys like to read about my ridiculously busy and sometimes stressful life through my highly exaggerated and very expressionful blog posts. That was also a badly structured and long sentence!

So what has happened in the last two months?

.....

Firstly i smashed the side of the car into the side of our house, yes what a mass collision that was! Basically i was destroying the car and taking the house down with it! I must point out it was an accident, i wasn't intentionally trying to make myself homeless and motor-vehicle-less. So when the side of the car scraped onto the side of the house, a video replayed in my head like a retarded nightmare spawning to life due to my failed judgement. What video? this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1FK7AUXnkI

Yerp. Anyways i got into hugemungous trouble and i was all worried and losing hair about it but now its okay =).

And yes our house is still standing and the car isn't so bad after i removed the massive white paint stains.

Besides from that incident i really can't think of anything else. So i'm going to make some social commentary on recent news articles.

The first one will be this one
"The High Court rejects a challenge to the Federal Government's $900 stimulus payment"

Thank goodness the high court rejected this mans claims. Frankly i think this man was selfish for trying to pull it off just so he could prove how right he was in a few articles he wrote. I also have the applaud channel 7, 9 and i think channel 10 news aswell, on not doing a report on him and not giving him the attention he was seeking. Then again if they had he would've found his home ransacked and found himself to be the new pauline hanson, where the nation hates you.
Now i also understand he was trying to prove a point but he was a little selfish and desperate to be doing it against such a thing like the stimulus payments. I also bet the fact he was only getting $250 from the stimulus payout due to his large payslip, it fuelled his, nothing to lose attitude.

Okay im not bothered anymore!
im still exhausted hahha.

maybe a better post later on .. in the week?

<33

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new
to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!


Also visit my weblog girlfriend quotes