Friday, October 3, 2008

oh gosh the heat

ooph.

it is so freaking hot.

Anyways i had a stats exam today and my god it was hot. So really alot of people were swearing out loud whilst doing the exam. LOl quite funny

Anyways i don't know why im blogging now
but i think whenever im a little bit annoyed i like to spit our some blog posts from the inner depths of my angry brain.

So yeah i have to go to work soon to work for 3 hours and i am most likely going to be the greeter who stands there and welcomes people into the shop by smiling nicely and being bored out of my brain. Then after those 3 hours i can come home and shower power and eat a late dinner.

Ooph!

And right now im pretty buggered so people walking into the shop are just gonna see my angry face glaring at them when i'm most probably out of it and thinking angry thoughts in my head which are unintentionally reflecting onto my face. So yeah.

the heat is pissing me off too ... its too stuffy! it makes me feel like im living inside a jar.

And certain people or should i say persons are making me annoyed too and its really making my mood into a puddle of muddy shit. So yeah.

Hmm i just felt like i had to vent abit in order to get some fresh cooler thoughts into my head.

fooooo okays.

Whatver i need to get to work soon
bye!

<33

Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comments:

okay hodan said...

lol it's cold now, you must be happy =p. it'll be raining for the next 3 days or something haha