Tuesday, September 16, 2008

the tumble of my life!

ohkay so i just fell down my stairs in a dramatic and extremely tumble-dry style fashion.

So i was getting the sleeping bag for my dad, which he uses like a blanket for him to nap. So yeah lalalaa rushing down the stairs and OOP i was like OH SHIT LOST BALANCE =.= and in my head i was like oh great oh crap!

And yerp down i went ... tumble tumble and admist the tumbling i got caught in the giant sleeping bag so that thing was like wrapped around me so i had no idea where i was going or how much more stairs to go! SO YEAH tumble mania really! very scary! then through tumbling i saw abit of the stairs and well ... my head was facing the bottom of the stairs so yes it was like *BASHBASHBASH HERE AND THERE*. Then finally i landed at the bottom of the stairs to see my dad who was sitting there with a gaping hole of a mouth and going "OHMYGOD".

But anyways after seeing that he said i scared him so much that he was no longer sleepy. LMAO!!

Then afterwards i think i must've hit my head abit too hard because i kept laughing hysterically for the next 5 minutes and sounding abit insane. OOPH!

These stairs cause me lots of trauma!

So to date! the major stacks i've had down my stairs!

Once when i stacked it really badly that i did something to me foot, causing it to swell to about double its size and develop a shade of purple.

Then another time i stacked it face forward!!! right into the wall at the middle of the stairs and it totally scratched my glasses to the point where i needed to get new ones and also placed a dent in the wall. I also had a splitting headache for the rest of the day!! i hit my head too hard.

OOOPH!!!!!
my shoulder hurt so i just took a look at it and i have this big piece of skin just hanging off it and exposed raw flesh! GREAT ANNIE JUST GREAT! gosh! your intelligence just astounds me! can't even walk down some stairs!

anyways i've stacked it down my stairs about 10 bajillion times. Which isn't cool at all, actually kinda painful. And scary! i dont want a swollen purple foot again! NOT COOL!

On another note ....

I went to uni today and it was hideously boring and it went on till 8.

It was also rather chilly and i spent a lot of time in the computer labs wasting my sweet time. LOL!

<33

Blogged with the Flock Browser

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!
LOL!!!
LMAO!!!
ROFL!!!!
ROFLMAO!!

nice one annie!!! LOL LOVED your dad's reaction!!! hahahahaha

Annie said...

LMAOO! yeahh gosh
what a freaking stack! LMAO

Anonymous said...

LOL omg annie !! u alright now??? man ur stairs haunt u. Maybe u should move downstairs. that must've been scary though =="
I remember the time i stacked it down the stairs and i couldn't get up LOL. My cousin tried to pull me up and i was like OMG DON'T TOUCH ME!! DONT TOUCH!! just let me sit here =="... ankle = in hella pain

Annie said...

omg cyn i've found a lump and bruise on my head and also a cut on my elbow =.=
stupid stairs!!
ooph i dont like that can't get up feeling its like shit SHAT SHIATTTT!!! SHIIIAAATTEEEZUUUU! LMAOLMAO
im still alive though!

Anonymous said...

You know what I think of...

TUMBLEWEED

LOL. Love it!

Annie said...

YAY FOR TUMBLEWEEDS!!