Friday, April 18, 2008

Rain rain rain rain rain rain rain and so on

It keeps raining! LOLS

and being damp and yucky. Good for sleep but bad for just about everything else. haha!

So what has been happening since wednesday?

I received my result for the economics multiple choice! I ONLY GOT 20/30! OH CMON i was expecting so much more! i want like a 29 or even a 30! lol. You can't blame me for being greedy for marks! i studied for it! and i got most of it BUT WHY ONLY 20! its inconceivable!

Then yesterday i went to my last tutorial before my lovely one week break. FAROUT it was the boringest thing ever!! i zoned out alot and kept yawning. By the end of it i didn't learn anything!! because i completely zoned out. I was sorta staring into space .. thinking about what to do in my lovely break haha. And arnon didn't come because he wanted to sleep in so i sat next to this other guy called michael and yeah it was just boring because accounting is a boring subject.

Then afterwards me and carol were walking to the bus stop and the bus ... for once in its life decides it wants to be on time!! SO WE MISS THE BUS! omygosh. Because usually the bus is 10-15minutes late .. which allows us to catch it =D. But no not yesterday. So yeah carol decided to catch the train and whilst we were waiting for both bus and train we just stood there talking about cars. And the nissan micra is the freaking ugliest car ever! i've never seen something so fugly before! it looks like some beady eyed alien =.= .

So yeah then she walked to the station and i walked to my bus stop. It takes me 2minutes whilst for her about 10-20 minute walk. And just when i got under the bus shelter .. the sky decided to relieve itself and started sprinkling, then raining, then pouring. I was sitting under there going -.-, o_O, O_O!! LOL. Because i bet carol got drenched!

Anyways the bus i was waiting for was late!! but luckily by the time it arrived the rain stopped so that when i was walking home i wasn't going to get rained on.

Did i also mention that it's cold? mygod i've been freezing!! lols.

I understand its autumn but its not winter =.=! needs to relax on the temperature dropping.

Tralallalaaaa i'm bored. I'll probably blog on monday!
SO
TILL THEN!

<33

2 comments:

jkylk said...

I hate buses! Don't you? No matter how convenient they may be, they are still inconceivably frustrating to wait for. Esp if you're stuck on some major road where you're sitting there breathing in litres of pollution. LOL (ok fine, it depends how long u have to wait for ur bus)

Annie said...

lols
i hate trains more =.=
shame on trains!!
SHAMEEEEE
LOLOLS
i dont seem to get stuck on major roads .. cuz yeah they dont really jam ... our major roads aren't major enough HAHAHA