Saturday, September 15, 2007

One week and so later

So school is ending ... TERRIBLY SOON!

I'm sure everyone remembers those days when we used to wish for this day to come by.
I know i'm still wishing for HSC to be over and such but that would mean that everything else is over.

Sorry everyone for not blogging for more than a week! :O!! SHOCK HORROR!!

Anyways.

When wednesday 27th comes we will all graduate and become free from the school which has been our safety net for all those years, all those 12 years. We sat around attempting to learn, some more successfuly than others *ahem REBIA*. And then its all gonna be over. When the realisation finally hits you that this is the end of your childhood, your going to be independent, the feeling is one of the most saddest. You feel unattached like something floating in between, as if in limbo. We aren't going to have anyone to really depend on, you do things all by yourself. Your not going to have that circle of friends that you see everyday, that reassures you that your not alone, when you do bad you have someone to complain to, to bitch to, just someone there.

Yeah so you'll have uni friends but really half the time you won't see them.

I am really going to miss school =(
i don't want to leave! BAHH! but i also do want to leave. Mixed emotions!!

I think i'll reattempt this apparent "emotional" and "depressing" post. Some time later when i'm feeling sadder about the leaving of school. Because my emotions pass by too quickly for me to fully experience them. One minute im stressed to death! then some 30seconds later i'm fine. Its ridiculous! i think the longest time i've felt an emotion is during those breakdowns during the middle of the year. I haven't had anymore breakdowns, just little random bursts of stress.

on other news relating to the week.

I cut my finger on a stupid porcelain ornament and it bled like crazy. i couldn't play my flute. But now it has all healed!

Also i seem to be coming just below average for everything except art which is ... i have no idea but i don't think too bad and also english which i proudly announce i am coming 2nd in the grade for! YAY YAY YAY! so i have been telling every living soul that does english (whole grade) like this crazy looney toon. O_O HAHAHA!!

Anyways its awfully boasty of me but i can't help it! i never achieve anything so yeah, its a rare opportunity so i take advantage! LOL!

Anyways .. nothing else really.

OHYEH i bought new shoes and they are chucks and they have sheep on them and i love them very much. =D pictures next time i post ... which i don't know when that will be. hahaha

for now. farewell.

<33

6 comments:

okay hodan said...

aww i want shoes now.

Annie said...

get shoes! lol

Anonymous said...

AWWW!!!

That made me sad!!!

I don't want to leave school!
I don't want to grow up!!
&&
I don't want to leave my friends!!

*SIGH* HS was one of the best years!!! Hopefully, we will all meet up again in the future!!

But for now, STUDY HARD!! && I'm really happy for you that you came 2nd in the grade!! It's a great achievement to boast about!!! =D

jkylk said...

You were so random today! Yes your shoes were as weird as my tights. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....

Whoa... That is so cool, you are finishing your whole schooling in a couple of days time. That is awesome. I would like to do that. In fact i would like to finish these exams. I have one more week to go. o_o

Hmm i think i should quit chinese school soon. Even though my Chinese is extremely bad. o_o I shall go to band practice like you. Hahahha...

After the HSC you get around three months of holidays. That is soooo cool. *admires* I don't want to start year 12.. It seems so stressful! o_o

Annie said...

anita: ooo at least it worked abit the whole sadness thing! LOLS
YEAH I DONT WANNA LEAVE EITHER!! i have enough alone time as it is!
YEAH HS is the best! well lets all get into unis in the city LOLOL!!
YEAHH STUDY HARD!! HAHA THANK YOU ANITA!!!

janita: LOL but ur tights were weirder esp with the shoes. BAHAHHA BAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!
yes finishing so sooon I DONT WANNA! you are so not going to want to next year! LOLS
aahaha do what u like .. next year u might be forced to quit because of HSC LOL

yes 3 months of complete nothingness and uncertainty I BETTER GET INTO MY DAMN COURSE DAMNIT!!

Anonymous said...

I will miss school too T___T" & WOOTS. I like your new chucks (=