Monday, April 23, 2007

School resumes tomorrow.

haha two weeks are up everyone!

Sorry to burst your bubble! LOL

My holidays have been filled with bludging, which i am deeply regretting! i could've been slightly more intelligent by now if i bothered to study but not i just stayed at home and ate and ate and ate, unfortunately eating doesn't count as extra-curricular activities so i can't even put it on my resume. haha!

Today my dad decided to be grumpy because i woke up at 9.30! honestly! he thinks its too late and decided he would not talk to me today, gay. But then it backfired on him because someone came over and he had to ask me to make tea because its obvious he wasn't going to get off his lazy backside to make it!

Anyways.

Tomorrow i have 3 periods! hurrah! actually im not sure if thats a good thing or not.
I have eco, ancient and visual arts. Livable. LOL

Actually its a good thing because i don't think i can stand being home with my parents anymore, its just to much! having to see them everyday and my dad being grumpy because he sucks and he knows it. LOl.

Whats silly is that on wednesday we have a public holiday because its anzac day, how stupid. I would suggets we just start school on thursday but no, because that would be cutting out a day of learning.

Today i received a letter from st george. Its my new "freedom student account" well not really new its just they changed its terms and conditions. Now everything is UNLIMITED!! so like all transactions and stuff including phone and internet and everything has become unlimited, before you had to pay for some of them or you had like a limit of 2 per month but now they have made it all unlimited! how great! but we had to sacrifice our measly 0.01% interest but i think thats okay because i never earned any interest anyways because at 0.01% i would've needed to have a MIGHTY LOT OF MONEY to make a significant amount but if i had a MIGHT LOT OF MONEY the "significant amount" would be insignificant, do you get what i mean?

LOL.

Enough babbling!

cya all at school tomorrow!

i hope you are being "PRODUCTIVE" today!

<33

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bleh~ so I guess this is it. Fun is coming to an end ==

I did nothing today~ I was too busy reading 'My Sister's Keeper' OMG ITS SOOOOO GOOD!! I LOVE JODI PICOULT NOW!! HAHAHA I think shes my fav author~

haha I ended buying the book and it was soooo cheap!!! TWO BOOKS FOR 30$!! So i purchased "the pact" as well! Apparently, thats one of her best sellers as well! I think I just might as well read ALL her books~ hahahaha

I shall thank you for recommending me the book! its awesome ^^

you see tomorrow~ =D

Annie said...

hahahaha!! THATS GREAT ANITA!! AHHAHA
you can thank me by letting me borrow "the pact" haha yes i heard its good too!! LMAOOS
WOW THAT IS CHEAPP usually is $20 each! HAHAHs

cya tmrs!