Friday, October 31, 2008

Joshua Galbraith

Yesterday my friend Josh was killed in a head on collision with a ute and a trailer.

He was only 18 and had so much life ahead of him. Only first year in uni!

ahhh im just so upset. Because i was going to see him today and we were going to collect our group assignment! omg. This is soo sudden and just depressing.

It is just going to be a chunk out of my life, like in the future at uni, i wont even see him anymore in classes that i would see him.

I really don't know what to say, i just remember all the fun times at uni, during marketing whenever we got free stuff, he would take a whole bunch and stuff it in his bag which was quite funny. We used to always go out and eat to and he was the only friend i had during the late night 6-8 law tutorials. He always talked about funny things and said funny things out loud during lectures that was absolutely hilarious!

All i know is that i will miss him.

So

I will miss you my friend.
                                                      Joshua Galbraith


04/12/1989 - 30/10/2008
Blogged with the Flock Browser

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*there there* Annie. Don't get too upset. It's really scary and depressing when these things happen. So drive safely Annie.

Anonymous said...

oh, annie! i'm so sorry! aw. that's terrible. i'm kinda numb and i didnt even know him. that's so scary.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Dear Annie,
I taught Josh in yr 9 and 10 and have only just found out that he has died.
He was all those things you have said, funny and clever and young.
God Bless you and his family

gaia said...

Hi Annie,
I just came across post this on google, and thought I'd say hello. Josh was a close friend of mine, we wen't back a long way.. so I know how you must feel.
I hope you're doing well, there's a lot of us out there still thinking about Josh all the time..
All the best